- Pieces made using Silver PMC (Precious Metal Clay) result in Fine or Pure (.999) Silver after a firing process, as opposed to Sterling which is (.925) Silver.
- Pieces made using Copper Metal Clay are Pure Copper after firing.
- There are slight variations from the firing process so pieces are never identical.
- Metal clay pieces are hand signed on the back by the artist (or on a separate tag if main piece is reversible).
- Pieces are finished off using any combination of: Sterling (.925) Silver wire or chain, Semi-precious stone beads & leather cord.